Delivering the ultimate fan experience through optimising venue design, venue management and event delivery
The 5th edition of World Stadium Congress returns from 18 – 21 May 2015 at the St Regis Doha, Qatar.
Save the date now and book your place at the region’s largest gathering of stadia professionals.
Owing to its credible history of delivering world class content and up to date market information, the summit has become a feature in the international calendar for regional and global experts involved in venue design, delivery, management and usage.
Why World Stadium Congress?
- Every year over 300 industry professionals gather at World Stadium Congress. As with any event, they come for the experience. More than that, industry experts attend this summit for the following reasons:
- A trusted source of industry information provided by the best in the field enabling discussion and promotion of best practice, access to valuable market information and high level networking
- With a mix of local and international stakeholders, the summit offers an unrivalled platform to position yourself as an industry thought leader amongst some of the biggest influencers in the industry
- Unparalleled content that covers a full spectrum of stadia – from design to construction to technology and venue management to big event delivery – World Stadium Congress covers it all
Who should attend?
- Government Ministries targeting community and youth development through sport development
- International sporting bodies aiming to encourage participation through the use of multipurpose sporting venues
- Local sporting associations and federations looking to promote sport, attract and host sporting tournaments
- Stadium owners and operators who want to maximise venue potential, reduce operating costs and increase venue revenue
- Architects, designers and consultants that can offer world class case studies and insights on venue design, development and usage
- Local Organising Committees that want to learn from experienced professionals on delivering meaningful sporting events
- Contractors specialising in the delivery stadia and sporting venues
- World class industry solution providers wanting to access a local and global audience of industry leaders and influencers
What Others Have to Say
“Qatar will host FIFA 2022, one of the largest sporting events in the world, and exceptional project management will play a critical role in the delivering a memorable mega-event. Of course we will draw from ASTAD’s significant experience building sports facilities in Qatar, but it is also important for senior stakeholders within the industry to share their expertise and knowledge so that we may identify solutions to common challenges and ensure continuous improvement in design and construction.” Ali Bin Nasser Al Khalifa, Chief Executive Office, ASTAD Project Management
“It is important to us that the lasting impact of our stadiums on the community is a positive one. In designing the sporting and non-competition facilities for the Olympic and Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, we took Rio’s and Brazil’s sporting ambitions into account, and focused on the provision of a cost efficient design for permanent and temporary venues. The legacy conversion plan cannot be overlooked.”Diogo Taddei, Architecture Manager, AECOM, Brazil
View all Photos