Promoting the design & delivery of world class sporting infrastructure around the world
Stadiums and related sporting infrastructures are becoming more important across the globe due to the rise in major sporting events, the need to promote healthy communities and the constant challenge to ensure future sustainability outside of major events.
With this in mind, there could not be a more critical time to bring together 300+ key industry experts at the 3rd Annual World Stadium Congress – Hosted in Qatar, to assist in the design and development of world-class stadiums and sporting infrastructure.
Top 10 reasons to attend:
- Gain exclusive global insight on new stadium design initiatives from a panel of 30 industry recognized speakers and learn how to apply these to your current projects to promote sustainability
- Network with 300+ industry professionals engaged in stadium projects from around the globe including Spain, Russia, Brazil, UK, US, Italy, Azerbaijan, Oman and more
- Discover the latest solutions that will enable smarter, more efficient and more fan-centric stadiums
- Consolidate the regulations and requirements of governing associations to ensure stadium developments are fit-for-purpose
- Ensure a lasting legacy of stadium developments by exploring potential revenue streams available for post-event use and implementing multifunctional designs
- Deliver projects on time to budget through learning best practice methods of programme and project management implementation
- Provide sustainable and maintainable stadium solutions through learning about exclusive international case studies
- Build profitable relationships with stadium stakeholders to improve your project opportunities
- Understand client demands to deliver fit-for-purpose, cost-effective stadium project proposals
- Interactive masterclass on overcoming adverse conditions to deliver sustainable stadiums
Who will be there:
The event will again host a global community of industry experts representing architects, local organising committees, bid committees, stadium operation consultants, contractors and leading consultants. You will have the opportunity to hear case studies direct from US, UK, Germany, Spain, Russia, Brazil, The Netherlands and more.