Global perspectives on the future of stadium design and development
An international event promoting design and delivery of world class sporting infrastructure around the world
Featuring 26+ local and international speakers, 20+ of the best in class solution providers, and a strong contingent of well respected international architects and stadium operation consultants, World Stadium Congress will take place again from 19 – 21 May 2014 at the Grand Hyatt Doha, Qatar.
Book your seat now for the pivotal 6th edition of the stadium design and development conference series.
Stadiums and related sporting infrastructures are becoming more important across the globe, driven forward by major sporting events, the need to promote healthy communities and the constant challenge to ensure future sustainability outside of major events. With this in mind, there could not be a more critical time to bring together industry experts to assist in the design and development of world-class stadiums and sporting infrastructure.
Enquire now at email@example.com to find out more about availability and group booking discounts.
Who will be there:
The event will again host a global community of industry experts representing architects, local organising committees, bid committees, stadium operation consultants, contractors and leading consultants. You will have the opportunity to hear case studies direct from US, UK, Germany, Spain, Russia, Brazil, The Netherlands and more.
Download the full agenda now.
Key benefits of attending:
- Consolidate the regulations and requirements of governing associations to ensure stadium developments are fit-for-purpose
- Ensure a lasting legacy of stadium developments by exploring potential revenue streams available for post-event use and implementing multifunctional designs
- Deliver projects on time to budget through learning best practice methods of programme and project management implementation
- Provide sustainable and maintainable stadium solutions through learning about exclusive international case studies
- Build profitable relationships with stadium stakeholders to improve your project opportunities
- Understand client demands to deliver fit for purpose, cost effective stadium project proposals